From: Rochford, John [mailto:john.rochford@umassmed.edu]
Sent: 24 February 2015 16:56
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: CSUN 2015 COGA Meetup

Hi folks,

As you may know, Susann Keohane and I will be at CSUN presenting about our task force's work. We would like to meet up with you in-person. If you are interested, please respond to the list. Susann will be coordinating.

John

PS: For presentation info, see:   http://www.csun.edu/cod/conference/2015/sessions/index.php/public/presentations/view/342

John Rochford<http://profiles.umassmed.edu/profiles/display/132901>
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
www.DisabilityInfo.org
Twitter: @ClearHelper<https://twitter.com/clearhelper>
[Facebook Button]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-INDEXShriver-CenterUMass-Medical-School/227064920160>[Twitter Button]<https://twitter.com/NEINDEX> [WordPress Logo] <http://www.disabilityinfo.org/blog/>