>From : Jim Tobias<tobias@inclusive.com>
To : "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date : Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:59:23 +0200
Subject : RE: Section 508 Refresh
============ Forwarded message ============

   Here it is:
 http://www.access-board.gov/guidelines-and-standards/communications-and-it/about-the-ict-refresh/proposed-rule

 And here is the preliminary regulatory impact analysis, if you’re interested in cost/benefit economic and social arguments, although nothing about cognitive was factored into the estimate of benefits:
 http://www.access-board.gov/guidelines-and-standards/communications-and-it/about-the-ict-refresh/preliminary-regulatory-impact-analysis

  ***
 Jim Tobias
 Inclusive Technologies