Re: Hamburger menu (was Re: technique to include security)

Well said!

I think hamberger = more things is the common use and best understanding
possible.

I hope in general that good design will give clear, easily recognised
affordances for important stuff for the particular app.

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com