Re: ARIA or RDFA?

+1 to Rich & Steve I think RDFA will just add to confusion in the dev community.

Sent from my iPad

On 3 Aug 2015, at 18:24, "Steve Lee" <steve@opendirective.com<mailto:steve@opendirective.com>> wrote:

+1 to Richard

RDF is understood / popular in academic circles and of course TBL for the semantic web but I don't think anywhere else such as general web dev community.

We dev is complex enough already - just see recent posts by PPK and Bruce Lawson :)

https://dev.opera.com/blog/on-a-moratorium-on-new-browser-features/

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com