Re: ARIA or RDFA?

+1 to Richard

RDF is understood / popular in academic circles and of course TBL for the
semantic web but I don't think anywhere else such as general web dev
community.

We dev is complex enough already - just see recent posts by PPK and Bruce
Lawson :)

https://dev.opera.com/blog/on-a-moratorium-on-new-browser-features/

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com