early impressions on taxonomies and further issues with dementia

From: Ayelet Seeman <ayelet.projects1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 18:29:58 +0300
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org
I looked at the WHO taxonomies for the aging and dementia user group, and
it looks like there will be a lot of work to harmonize them, and like some
of the data is outdated.

Also, I think we need to better address the problem of aggression and
inappropriate behavior by people with dementia with communication
technologies. In some types of dementia, such as behavioral variant
frontotemporal dementia (BvFTD)  the first symptom is a change in the
personality, including disinhibition and lack of empathy. As a result, they
may use accessible communication technologies in a harmful way, possibly to
an extent of being illegal.

ideas anyone?

Ayelet