Re: techniques document errors

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 07:51:57 -0400
To: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
I need to know the URIs you're asking about to answer the question.

The "editors' draft" of the techniques as I see it is:

http://w3c.github.io/coga/techniques/

I just checked and that should be up to date (except for
acknowledgements that I added later) with what's in the source in GitHub:

https://github.com/w3c/coga/blob/master/techniques/index.html

Are there edits there that you don't see in the URL at the top? Or are
you looking at something else?

Michael