the ADD citations

From: Ayelet Seeman <ayelet.projects1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 15:24:16 +0300
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org
Hi,
I finished editing the ADD citations, and made the following changes:
1. added links to the articles on pubmed if I looked them up anyway.
2. changed the title in "Neuropsychology of childhood disorders." from
"Neuropsychology of childhood disorders." to "Recent Developments in
Neuropsychological Models of Childhood Psychiatric Disorders".
3. changed the title in "de Cock, et. al." from "Does perinatal exposure to
endocrine disruptors induce autism spectrum and attention deficit
hyperactivity disorders? " to "Does perinatal exposure to endocrine
disruptors induce autism spectrum and attention deficit hyperactivity
disorders? Review."

I also wanted to ask:
1. Is this sentence (under "Their Challenges") -  "Issues with
rapid-decision making: The ability to interrupt their responses often
results in answers being blurted out and talking out of turn during
meetings."  correct?
2. Is the second reference to the National Resource Center for ADHD
correct, and is the link the relevant one?

Feel free to change anything back if necessary.

Regards,
Ayelet Seeman