From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: 02 April 2015 05:34
To: Rochford
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf
Subject: RE: draft methodology

Hi John,
Thanks for reviewing.  I do not really understand the problem. Are you suggesting we do separate methodologies for items that are widely applicable to thoughs at are more limited in scope? This is just to identify gaps for what is need. It might be easier to explain it in the next call.

The abbreviations are explained - RS is explained below the key - but i will add again so it is easier.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects <http://accessibility.athena-ict.com>
LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>

---- On Wed, 01 Apr 2015 23:11:09 +0300 Rochford<john.rochford@umassmed.edu<mailto:john.rochford@umassmed.edu>> wrote ----

Hi Lisa,

My understanding about the gap analyses is that we are going to address techniques, accommodations, and issues in common across cognitive disabilities, then those unique to each disability. I don't see that approach reflected in the methodology.

Also, I apologize, but I don't know the definitions of the abbreviations "RS" and "SC". Perhaps they could be spelled out upon their first appearances in the doc.

John

John Rochford<http://profiles.umassmed.edu/profiles/display/132901>
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
www.DisabilityInfo.org<http://www.DisabilityInfo.org>
Twitter: @ClearHelper<https://twitter.com/clearhelper>

 <http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-INDEXShriver-CenterUMass-Medical-School/227064920160>