No call

Hi folks

Between confusion with the time zones and TPAC we have not managed to get a quorum of people on the call at the same time.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 18:08:54 +0200 EA Draffan<ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote ----

  I am so sorry I am also still in a meeting at the moment – everything has overrun today.  Many apologies.

  Best wishes
 E.A.

 Mrs E.A. Draffan
 WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton