Re: Last weeks action items on ADHD For ALL of us

I wasn't present for last week's meeting as I was on vacation, so I don't
know the details of what was discussed or how I was on the hook to fix
them. Last week's minutes only said  that comorbidity in the cognitive
function section was discussed but does not say what was decided upon to
fix the issue or who it was assigned to. This is a real problem for me when
I am only able to attend some of the meetings and try to understand what
transpired by reading the minutes.  There is no detailed action or decision
noted in the minutes and I often find that to be the case.  Should the
comorbidity information be deleted or put in another section? Comorbidity
is also mentioned in the challenges section, so should that also be
removed?

I have fixed all ADHA to instead be ADHD (two occurrences) and some
misspellings.

Since Susann and I didn't write the original text, we are not sure how to
address the issue brought up by Tim Boland that references aren't always
shown in the text of the ADHD content.  I think I'll have to leave that to
Neil to fix, as I don't know what references he used for specific content
and don't have access to the books and resources he used for that.

Best regards,

                                                                         HA&AC Logo

   Mary Jo Mueller
   IBM Accessibility Standards Program Manager, Human Ability &
   Accessibility Center

   Phone: 1-512-286-9698 | Tie-Line: 363-9698
   E-mail: maryjom@us.ibm.com
   HA&AC Able Website: w3.ibm.com/able
   Follow the Human Ability and Accessibility Center on:       and
   within IBM on:

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader.”  ~ John Quincy Adams