RE: Needed urgent review ....Fwd: Cognitive Section in the MAUR

Yes, skipping over boring parts would probably be helpful for some people, or even increasing the speech rate without skipping. I believe some people do that routinely when, for example, watching video lectures and the professor is just plodding along.

From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 3:39 PM
To: Katherine Deibel
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: Needed urgent review ....Fwd: Cognitive Section in the MAUR

Another angle is ADD, who actually may need to skip over boring part, or repetitions  in order to maintain their attention.

BTW
I think this is realy the cornerstone of accessibly/diversity
Katherine Deibel<katherine.deibel@gmail.com> wrote ----
 the key is to provide enough opportunities for that person to bring their relative personal strengths to bear

Al the best
Lisa