Fw: Action Item: WAI Glossary of terms

Hi Lisa,

It turns out we make use of the respec @data-include function to include
important terms

 <section id="glossary">

 <h2>Important Terms</h2>

 data-oninclude="fixIncludes"></div>

 </section>

Our glossary is relatively small and, although we may use these terms in
future coga specs., I think we need a separate glossary for the research
document that covers medical terms used in coga.

So, my recommendation is that we use the respec feature to include our own
glossary terms for now and borrow the code from WAI-ARIA to build our own
glossary. I agree the Glossary should be at the end of the spec.

Gap to fill: Part of our roadmap must be to bring the broader web
population up to speed as to what these medical terms mean in a way that
makes sense to developers. I am glad we are looking at Web 2020.

Best,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
----- Forwarded by Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM on 11/03/2014 12:13 PM