Re: Easy Read UK

I am working (never enough) with my international colleagues who are
promoting Globish, again a useful 'version' of English for people - in
this case with the aim of a subset of English that can be thought of
as an international or pivot language. But like the others, we do not,
unfortunately, have the research that we really need to see how this
can help many of our colleagues with intellectual disabilities.

Liddy