Suggestion for face to face meeting

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 20:11:55 +0300
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Cc: "Jim Allan" <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, "steve.jacobs" <steve.jacobs@ideal-group.org>, "Joseph K O'Connor" <josephoconnor@mac.com>, "Liddy Nevile" <liddy@sunriseresearch.org>, Emmanuelle GutiƩrrez y Restrepo <emmanuelle@sidar.org>, Elle Waters <elle@simplyaccessible.com>, Cynthia Jimes <cynthia@iskme.org>, <jfeng@towson.edu>, " Avi Golden" <agolden@pobox.com>, Chuck Hitchcock <chitchcock@cast.org>, "Lewis, Clayton (Contractor)" <Clayton.Lewis@ed.gov>, "easeofuse@ca.rr.com" <easeofuse@ca.rr.com>, <frederick.boland@nist.gov>, Jonathan Lazar <jlazar@towson.edu>, "Laura Carlson" <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, Rossi Setchi <Setchi@cardiff.ac.uk>

We have a suggestion for a face to face meeting  next to the 14th International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs
July 09-11, 2014

If we manage to find a host etc, would this be a good location and time?

We would want to conclude the background research (user group and technologies) before te FTF so we could use it to kick of the next section.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter