FW: Cognitive CSUN Breakfast at Lael's Restaurant on Wed. March 19th from 7:30 to 9:00 am

From: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL <ryladog@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 14:52:17 -0500
To: "'public-cognitive-a11y-tf'" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Cc: "lisa. seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, <ryladog@gmail.com>
Hi Folks,

Just so you have the detailed information of the Cognitive CSUN Breakfast.
Please see the email below. We have a table for 10, if you think we will
need more let Lisa and I know please. Also be aware that we are all going
dutch (paying for our individual selves) and it is basically a buffet - with
a couple of options.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in sunny southern California..:-)

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Senior Accessibility SME (WCAG/Section 508/ADA)

Cell: 703-371-5545 |  <mailto:ryladog@gmail.com> ryladog@gmail.com | Oakton,
VA |  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/katieharitosshea/> LinkedIn Profile |