conversation tomorow

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 19:20:29 +0300
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Could  you let me know what topics/actions people would like to review tomorrow.

John wanted to discuss tomorrow what is needed to make a page outline / template adaptable to people with different cognitive abilities and what it would look like. I think this is worth think about.

My initial thoughts are:
>From the technology side we would need:
Identification of what the interaction/ function is of each item such as menu items. (Aria provides these sematics such as menu and menuitem)
Identification of the job of key items such as a help icon, undo icon or button, save, print, open , new, email, message ect. (Indi UI provides some of these, but an RDF vocabularies with RDFA may be a better approach.)
User agents such as user CSS or XSLT that transforms the page or adds user icons. Fluid is another.
Assistive technologies building item 3 .

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter