RE: structure example for the good and bad techniques page

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 22:13:17 +0300
To: EA Draffan <ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>, Steve Lee <steve@opendirective.com>, "Neil.Milliken" <neil.milliken@atos.net>, Tony Levy <tony@iserd.org.il>, josephoconnor <josephoconnor@mac.com>
Well for sure we will not put it in general techniques!

We could have a "good for" tag and a "bad for" tag.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Sun, 15 Jun 2014 21:17:14 +0300 EA Draffan&lt;ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk&gt; wrote ----

I am just wondering how we cope with techniques that might help one group but possibly be a barrier to others?

Best wishes
E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton