RE: Short comment on autisim in the gap analysis

Fantastic! Well done

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 02 Jun 2014 18:18:15 +0300  Rochford<john.rochford@umassmed.edu> wrote ----

Hi All,

Information about the research conducted to determine WebAIM's guidelines for cognitive web accessibility, which included testing of students with cognitive disabilities and a literature review, can be found at http://webaim.org/projects/steppingstones/cognitiveresearch

John

John Rochford
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
http://www.disabilityinfo.org