Short comment on autisim in the gap analysis

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 18:06:13 +0300
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Cc: "Steve Lee" <steve@opendirective.com>, <ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, Anthony Doran <t.doran@texthelp.com>, "Jim Allan" <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, "steve.jacobs" <steve.jacobs@ideal-group.org>, "Joseph K O'Connor" <josephoconnor@mac.com>, "Liddy Nevile" <liddy@sunriseresearch.org>, Emmanuelle GutiƩrrez y Restrepo <emmanuelle@sidar.org>, Cynthia Jimes <cynthia@iskme.org>, <jfeng@towson.edu>, "easeofuse@ca.rr.com" <easeofuse@ca.rr.com>, "Steve Lee" <steve@opendirective.com>, <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Hi

I was having a look at the autism section of the gap analysis. A lot more content has been added - well done.

Are we comfortable using  material from webaim articles as source information for guidelines for autism? The article in question talks about cognitive accessibility in general and does not site research. I am not sure we can site that as examples for the section specifically on autism.

Also for the persona from UX magazine is copyrighted, so I suggest we remove it. (We need to be careful with directly copying.)

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter