Re: update on non-vocal wiki page

Great work EA. Thanks so much.
I hope to change the page title over the weekend.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 22:33:10 +0300 EA Draffan<ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote ----

I have updated the non-vocal wiki page to include the content from the Aphasia page https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Gap_Analysis/non-vocal

I have also added more content and would be grateful if it could be checked for accuracy and if anything else needs to be changed before 21st due date I am hoping people can access the wiki.

I have not changed or deleted anything on the home page and please Lisa may I leave that to you when you are happy with the outcome as I will be away on 21st (on a boat I am afraid without internet access). I think we agreed the title of the combined page might become 'Communication Disorders: Non-vocal, Aphasia and other difficulties' or something similar.

Many thanks

Best wishes
E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan