Re: warning about Dyslexia - was "Typeface for Dyslexia in Henry Winkler childrens book"

You are welcome.

As Lisa rightly said there is a huge amount of conflicting information out there about dyslexia and the fonts debate has been going on for many years and will no doubt continue to.

Neil

Neil Milliken