Re: issue paper suggestion for attention

Certainly notifications from apps could do with more attention

* ability to reduce the interrupts and browse them when want to.

* flexible timings - often too short.

* perhaps bundle notifications and interrupt when a given number have occurred?

* Make sure notification are not missed (as too short or hidden)

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com