Re: Google Can Now Tell You're Not a Robot With Just One Click

Elle

Thanks, that is positive. Any thing that gets us closer to forcing bots to
prove they are human rather than us proving we are not bots is good.

What's not clear from that post is if the non mouse interactions ever
worked or if they always required the captcha fallback. I assume the latter.

What of mobile use which only has touch events? Again I assume fallback
only.

Steve

Autocomplete may have messed with my text