Re: Google Can Now Tell You’re Not a Robot With Just One Click

Steve:

>From reading the Wired story I have surmised that they would need to
consciously keep alternatives open.

As I understand the Wired write-up, they're literally tracking the
progress of one's mouse as it approaches and then clicks the checkbox.
Apparently, humans leave mouse-tracks that are distinct and identifiable
as "of human origin."

So, yet another behavior that Google can database. It's rather
reminiscent of certain skills that some of us have, i.e. recognizing
footfalls as a particular individual -- a less well known pattern
recognition. Of course, voices and faces fall into the same category,
imo.
Janina

--

Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.443.300.2200