Re: Agenda and call information for the Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference -Monday, December 1, 2014

Apologies I will need to leave early today due to another meeting.

--
Anthony (Tony) Doran
BrowseAloud Product Manager

Texthelp Ltd is a limited company registered in Belfast, N. Ireland with
registration number NI31186 having its registered office and principal
place of business at Lucas Exchange, 1 Orchard Way, Antrim, N. Ireland,
BT41 2RU.