Re: RE: Minutes from Today's Meeting: Monday, August 25, 2014

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 14:41:27 +0300
To: Steve Lee <steve@opendirective.com>
Cc: "Boland Jr, Frederick E." <frederick.boland@nist.gov>, Katherine Deibel <katherine.deibel@gmail.com>, public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Great Steve,

I have sent to the list too reviews. I tired to give a short review of what it was about and then address the metrics in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cognitive-a11y-tf/2014Aug/0027.html .(Are there developer strategies for coga accessibility? Are they effective, reliable, doumneted and supported in the standards)
In my reviews there were no developer strategies for coga accessibility so I suggested some.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 26 Aug 2014 12:51:51 +0300 Steve Lee&lt;steve@opendirective.com&gt; wrote ----

Lisa

I'd be interested in either Indi ui or Web RTC as both are on my
roadmap (or at least my reading list, heh). Where can I get a better
idea of what we are after for these 2 topics?
Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com