RE: Minutes from Today's Meeting: Monday, August 25, 2014

We should also look at the technologies in use cases in the current draft of out metrics

See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cognitive-a11y-tf/2014Aug/0027.html

Menus and navigation Site navigation Use voice ML menus (review by me) Use web of things menu Page and content layout Presentation Language use Symbol use Capture and cookies Forms with multi stages, such as enrolling in healthcare, make an appointment, enroll in online education Web Payments Date UI Widgets DHTML Apps (participate in online education) Document authoring - saving finding Use email Being aware of a change, identify important content Search, research, and find information Read and share news Find and read emergency information Find out rites and social service information Directions / locations Request information Secondary Elements Use Media Use Real Time Chat Use Social media, Share Play

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 21:59:19 +0300  Boland Jr<frederick.boland@nist.gov> wrote ----

Sorry I was only able to join via IRC today. I'll try to sign up for a technology review but I couldn't start it until next week sometime. Which ones are open? Thanks Tim Boland NIST