Re: RE: Minutes from Today's Meeting: Monday, August 25, 2014

We have left the following

 Assistive technologies such as AAC and AAC core vocabularies
Reading techs
Indi ui
ISO
Web RTC (real time communications)
WCAG(not for this Working draft)

 Also taken from HTML 5 wishlist:
  Full Transcript
 Media Descriptions
 Date UI Widgets  Janina

 Input type numeric

 Haptic Output
 Gaming
 Referencing UAAG
 Media
 Web Payments
 Footnotes, End notes, Annotations, Definitions  (may be part of ePub, ARIA)

 Accesskey
 Menus

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 21:59:19 +0300  Frederick E. Boland Jr <frederick.boland@nist.gov> wrote ----

Sorry I was only able to join via IRC today. I'll try to sign up for a technology review but I couldn't start it until next week sometime. Which ones are open? Thanks Tim Boland NIST