RE: Minutes from Today's Meeting: Monday, August 25, 2014

I have just read the minutes and I am sorry I am a little confused as to what you would like us to offer to do.   Do you want research papers to show that AT and accessibility options work for those with cognitive disabilities along with alternative formats that support their needs?

I am afraid taking on any more work on top of the day job is a tough call with the beginning of a new academic year and two new projects along with the fact that I am still trying to see what we have to do to make our AAC section of our gap analysis acceptable for those evaluating our work.

So sorry to ask but please can you give me some guidance as to which part of the work is most important and what you need to have as a finished in the coming weeks?

Many thanks.

Best wishes
E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan