Re: alternitive to constrained language

I agree the discussion on constrained language should be revived. We should add it to the solutions section.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 14:03:58 +0300 Liddy Nevile<liddy@sunriseresearch.org> wrote ----

Lisa
thanks for this.

I'd really like this 'conversation' to be revived.

The changes in technology and the way we interact have changed and I
think there is a really good case to be made for a constrained
language and I think it can be handled in a relatively practical way
these days. I am keen for a solution that is like a curb cut - good
for everyone, especially helpful for those with a disability that can
be avoided.

Liddy