Re: alternitive to constrained language

Lisa
thanks for this.

I'd really like this 'conversation' to be revived.

The changes in technology and the way we interact have changed and I
think there is a really good case to be made for a constrained
language and I think it can be handled in a relatively practical way
these days. I am keen for a solution that is like a curb cut - good
for everyone, especially helpful for those with a disability that can
be avoided.

Liddy