Have you any issues with joining the task force?

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 15:22:50 +0200
To: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, "Antonia Hyde" <hi.antonia@yahoo.com>, "Chakravarthula" <schakravarthula@paypal.com>
Cc: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, <kmancuso@gmail.com>, <Neil.Milliken@atos.net>, Emmanuelle GutiƩrrez y Restrepo <emmanuelle@sidar.org>, Elle Waters <elle@simplyaccessible.com>, Cynthia Jimes <cynthia@iskme.org>, <jfeng@towson.edu>, Deborah Dahl <dahl@conversational-technologies.com>, Debra RuhGlobal <debra@ruhglobal.com>, Barry Johnson <barry.johnson@deque.com>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, "Joseph K O'Connor" <josephoconnor@mac.com>, Avi Golden <agolden@pobox.com>, Avi Golden <avigolden@gmail.com>, "Charlie Kalech - J-Town Internet Services Ltd." <charlie@j-town.co.il>, Chuck Hitchcock <chitchcock@cast.org>, "Lewis, Clayton (Contractor)" <Clayton.Lewis@ed.gov>, cynthia_shelly <cynthia_shelly@hotmail.com>, "easeofuse@ca.rr.com" <easeofuse@ca.rr.com>, <frederick.boland@nist.gov>, Jonathan Lazar <jlazar@towson.edu>, John Rochford <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>, <kinshuk@ieee.org>, Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@gmail.com>, Rossi Setchi <Setchi@cardiff.ac.uk>, Suzanne Taylor <Suzanne.Taylor@pearson.com>, <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi All

Can you update me if you are having any issues with joining the task force? I  want to make sure we get officially on the task force and volunteers for user group research modules really should join as soon as possible.

www.deque.com

Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.

---- On Thu, 14 Nov 2013 10:30:58 +0200 lisa.seeman &lt;lisa.seeman@zoho.com&gt; wrote ----

Hi Everyone

I updated our WIKI page.  See http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Main_Page
Please check that you are comfortable with the tasks assigned to you.

I have made some edits to the gap table of content at http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Gap_Analysis
Mainly the User group research module now has the relevant pages created, with each page being a template. So it should be easier for everyone to edit their pages.

Also I have started putting things in the page on dyslexia so feel free to look at what I have done there for things like use cases. If you do not like the stucture, feal free to change it and we will discus it when we have the teleconference mechanism set up and scheduled.

http://www.deque.com/
Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.