Re: [AAATE] Cognitive Impairments - Roadmap, Gap Analysis and WCAG

this is a great doc.

it will take time to evaluate it all  —  it has so much

kudos to  the team !

gregg

Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director, Trace R&D Center
Professor, School of Information Studies
University of Maryland - College Park
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org <http://raisingthefloor.org/>
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net <http://gpii.net/>