Re: Clreq folks, time to meet recently?

Richard,

Thanks for always being there to help. Since it’s been a long time from the previous meeting, I think it would be easier for us to use Chinese this time. But we’ll make sure we record everything in English so you can review and arrange an English meeting next time soon.

Sincerely,
Chen Yijun (@ethantw)