Re: [minutes] Apr 30 teleconf

Hi Tobie, Dan,

Le mercredi 01 mai 2013 à 06:48 -0400, Tobie Langel a écrit :
> We were in the middle of a F2F on Testing and I had to set priorities.
>
> There's plenty I'd like to contribute here, but as all of us, I'm time-strapped.
>
> Dom, what timeline are you looking at? Knowing when you want what done would be really helpful.

I would like us to come up with a series of action plans at the latest
by the end of this month; the idea is for each of the topics that have
been identified, to find a volunteer ready to lead the work highlighted
in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-closingthegap/2013Apr/0041.html

To contribute to rather than lead the development of such an action
plan, I recommend simply getting in touch with the identified leader.

Topics without identified leader will likely fall through the cracks, so
if you feel a topic is important but has no leader, I would very
strongly encourage you to volunteer to lead it :)

Thanks,

Dom