Re: Web Apps store equivalents

Observing that 99.999% (*) of apps are loss making (in opportunity cost terms at least) for individual developers seeking their fortunes in the apps marketplace, one has to question the long-term viability of that model for the seller, at least, and the wisdom of copying the model as a fundamental tenet of a catch-up philosophy.

"All that glisters is not gold".

Jo

(*) and also observing that 99% of statistics quoted are made up on the spot with no basis in research.