FW: Our conversation at CSUN Conference...

FYI

From: Caesar Eghtesadi <keghtesadi@tfaconsulting.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2023 11:27 AM
To: kerscher@montana.com
Cc: Elaine Ober <eober@tfaconsulting.com>
Subject: Our conversation at CSUN Conference...

Hi George:

Hope all is well..great talking to you at the conference.

As I mentioned, we have been involved with the American Chemical Society for multiple accessibility consulting projects,..highly interesting projects. We are under NDA to talk on specific one.

In a related matter, we have also been involved with Macmillan Learning on multiple STEM projects, one of them is accessibility of biology & chemistry lab simulation, which we jointly presented a paper at this year CSUN conference, the link to the paper on TFA website: https://www.tfaconsulting.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Solving-Sticky-Accessibility-Problems-in-Virtual-Lab-Environments.pdf

After months of efforts, TFA launched a new website, please visit, welcome your inputs that you may have.

Let me know if we can be of any assistance..

Thank you.

Regards,

Caesar

Caesar Eghtesadi, Ph.D.