Re: May Meeting

May 12 works for me

________________________________
From: Greg Williams <gwilliams@independencescience.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 5:02:45 PM
To: Chemistry CG <public-chem-web-pub@w3.org>
Subject: May Meeting

Hello,

At the April meeting, we decided that, since the organic subgroup is the
main effort of the group at present, we would make the meetings for the
whole group less frequent and use the normal meeting time for the
organic subgroup. We scheduled the first meeting of the subgroup for
Thursday May 5 at 12:00 PM EDT. Unfortunately, I have to go out of town
and cannot meet at noon on May 5th. Can we move the meeting to 12:00 PM
EDT on Thursday May 12, or alternatively, if someone would like to chair
the meeting, you can carry on without me. Thanks.

Greg