From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
Sent: Friday, May 5, 2017 5:34 PM
To: public-change@w3.org
Cc: 'Robin LaFontaine' <robin.lafontaine@deltaxml.com>; 'Chris Fox' <chris@chriscfox.com>; 'Alejandro Revuelta' <alejandro.revuelta@ximdex.com>; 'Owen Ambur' <Owen.Ambur@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: Advancing the GCT Proposal

It seems clear to me, at this point, that CT Markup is comatose and resuscitation is implausible.

I'm not clear what the procedure is for having someone declare time-of-death.  Regardless, I shall depart now and grieve privately.

It was an interesting idea whose time seems to have passed.

Respectfully,

 - Dennis