Re: Technologies

Robin,

We will be able to shrinken the scope later if it happens being too large

For the moment, I try to keep a list of technologies that either should
encorporate change tracking information (HTML5, XML, EPUB) or should help
us define terminology

Please see the wiki because the list in the email is already not up to
date. I added a sentence for each technology
https://www.w3.org/community/change/wiki/Technologies

Mohamed