From: innovimax@gmail.com [mailto:innovimax@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Innovimax W3C
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2014 02:21
To: Dennis Hamilton
Cc: public-change@w3.org
Subject: Re: Technologies - RDF

Thanks Dennis,
I want also to hear more about RDF in this area

Here is the use cases I foresee :
* extending Dublin Core
* providing a serialization in RDF of the list of changes (bear in mind that we will provide many serialization XML-with-PI, XML-with-Element, etc.)
If we see other use cases, I will be happy to consider them
Regards,

Mohamed