Re: Change Tracking Prolog Description

Dennis,

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 8:25 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org
> wrote:

> I am assuming that when change-tracking is dealt with in the document
> model and schema where XML documents are applied, having announcement of
> that fact in a prolog is not so meaningful, since schema and model
> awareness is required.

I don't think so. You can declare only the element required for change
tracking understanding

>   I wasn’t thinking about differences of serialization, but of cases
> where change-tracking is not by injection, however serialized, but is wired
> into the application document structure.  (I.e., the case with OOXML and
> ODF.)

Suppose that OOXML or ODF allows multiple ways to represent change
tracking. Then you get the use case.

> That comes back to a scope question.  If you mean this for what appear to
> be injection cases and that is the scope of this work, I understand.  Is
> that the scope?

can you expand on "injection" ? if this is a common terminology, I would be
happy to add it to the wiki Terminology :
https://www.w3.org/community/change/wiki/Terminology

Regards,

Mohamed