From: Innovimax SARL [mailto:innovimax@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 02:25
To: public-change@w3.org
Subject: Technologies

Dear all,

I started to collect the technologies that could interact at any level with change tracking
Here are a few so far https://www.w3.org/community/change/wiki/Technologies
* XML
* Namespaces
* HTLM5
* XPath
* JSON
* RDF
* XQuery Update
* EXI
* Dublin core
Please fill free to add (and perhaps links also)
Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL
Consulting, Training & XML Development