Re: Few words on each of us

Hello all,

I am Jang F.M. Graat from Amsterdam, Netherlands. I studied Physics,
Psychology and Philosophy and started my career in high-tech computing
in 1986. I have always been concentrating on concepts, no matter what
the subject matter was. After a discussion with Robin LaFontaine at DITA
Europe last November, I decided it might be useful to think out of the
box in this working group as well.

Kind regards from Bangalore (visiting TCWorld India)

Jang