Re: Few words on each of us

Hi,

I am the co-founder of easyDITA (http://easydita.com) a content management,
authoring and publishing solution for technical communications. I am
interested in change tracking for authoring workflow, change tracking
archiving and social aspects of change tracking in a collaborative
environment. Hopefully my unique experiences can provide value to this
group.

Cheers,

Casey

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Sean McGrath <sean.mcgrath@propylon.com>wrote:

>  Mohamed,
>
> I work with Propylon and one of our divisions works on IT systems for
> Legislatures/Parliaments that make heavy use of document change tracking
> concepts in their workflows for bills/acts, regulations and statute.
>
> Regards,
> Sean
> http://www.propylon.com
>

>  On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 6:01 AM, Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>>  Welcome to the Change Tracking Community Group
>>
>>  I would like each of us to say few words on themselves (I would like to
>> put a short summary on the wiki for future newcomers)
>>
>>  Thanks
>>
>>  Mohamed
>> --
>> Innovimax SARL
>> Consulting, Training & XML Development
>> 9, impasse des Orteaux
>> 75020 Paris
>> Tel : +33 9 52 475787 <%2B33%209%2052%20475787>
>> Fax : +33 1 4356 1746 <%2B33%201%204356%201746>
>> http://www.innovimax.fr
>> RCS Paris 488.018.631
>> SARL au capital de 10.000 €

Casey Jordan
easyDITA a product of Jorsek LLC
"CaseyDJordan" on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
(585) 348 7399
easydita.com

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please be advised that any disclosure  copying, distribution, or use of
the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message,
whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments, and
immediately contact the sender by replying to this e-mail or by phone.
Thank you.