Re: Few words on each of us

Dear all,

I'm Mohamed Zergaoui and involved in many dimension around Markup since
more than 10 years (member of many W3C Working Group and also at ISO) also
co-organiser of few XML events (XML Prague, SVG Open, XQuery Meetup, etc.)

I will do my best as chair of this community group

I'm neither involved in a product doing Change Tracking nor Diff, but as an
curious user I've always been interested in those two area

Hence I will try to be the most objective as possible.

Regards,

Mohamed