Re: Few words on each of us

From: Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 13:06:43 +0100
To: "public-change@w3.org" <public-change@w3.org>
Dear all,

I'm Mohamed Zergaoui and involved in many dimension around Markup since
more than 10 years (member of many W3C Working Group and also at ISO) also
co-organiser of few XML events (XML Prague, SVG Open, XQuery Meetup, etc.)

I will do my best as chair of this community group

I'm neither involved in a product doing Change Tracking nor Diff, but as an
curious user I've always been interested in those two area

Hence I will try to be the most objective as possible.

Regards,

Mohamed