From: Robin LaFontaine [mailto:robin.lafontaine@deltaxml.com]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 6:12 AM
To: Owen Ambur
Cc: 'Art Colman'; 'Andre Cusson'; sylvia.webb@vision4standards.com; 'Joe
Carmel'; 'Jay Fohs'
Subject: Re: Generic Change Tracking draft spec

Owen,

The sand box is really only to play in! It is for little files to show
interactively how it works. For your files please use the web service:
http://www.deltaxml.com/demo/track-changes/compare/custom/
and the result is as attache to this email. It is pretty-printed for
clarity.

You can also switch to http://www.deltaxml.com/products/core/demo.html and
see the results in an HTML report, which I have also attached.

More would could be done to yield better results, e.g. identifying where
elements can appear in any order (e.g. Value elements?) or where there are
keys to items, perhaps the Name is a key, for example. But perhaps the
results attached are OK for you.

I hope that works for you.

Best regards,
Robin

Robin La Fontaine, Director, DeltaXML Ltd  "Experts in information change"
T: +44 1684 592 144  E: robin.lafontaine@deltaxml.com
http://www.deltaxml.com
Registered in England 02528681 Reg. Office: Monsell House, WR8 0QN, UK