Re: How to assess Community and Business group for transition?

From: <ri@odrl.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 13:43:40 +1000
To: public-cg2wg@w3.org

On 12 Mar 2013, at 07:41, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org> wrote:

> The primary output of this task force will be a recommendation for which community or business group deliverables should move to the Recommendation Track. How do we assess that?
> What are your ideas?

There has to be two ways: Push from the CG and Pull from W3C.

The CG has to have produced final Reports (that "look and feel" like W3C specs) and have been implemented by industry users.

The CG must have a charter, active chair(s) and members.

(just some initial (obvious!) ideas....)

Cheers

Renato Iannella
Chair, W3C ODRL Community Group
http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/