From: "Coralie Mercier" <coralie@w3.org>
To: w3mreq@w3.org
Subject: [Headlights 2013] Recommendations of the CG/BG transitions task
force
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:31:11 +0200

Dear W3M,

The work of the CG/BG transitions task force, as part of the Headlights
2013 exercise, led to recommendations that I will present at Woods [1] on
Thursday 18 July.

I will 1) go over upcoming CGs transition, 2) talk about the findings of
the task force which support the my 3) making the following
recommendations:

* Conduct annual systematic outreach
* Prioritize current list of proposed CG improvements
* Develope new tools to be responsive to feedback in the area of analytics

There is a slide deck available already:
     http://www.w3.org/2013/Talks/cm-0718-cg2wg-woods/

I am happy to answer any questions you may have before Woods.

Thank you.
Coralie

[1] https://www.w3.org/2013/07/w3mf2f2013.html

--